Sara Robinson, CGFO, MBA
The assistant city manager provides highly responsible staff assistance to the city manager, including:
- Supervising assigned departments and activities
- Assisting in providing internal control
- Coordinating city programs
- Responding to citizen complaints and requests
- Preparing and administering the budget
- Assuring that departmental operations are performed in concert with all applicable laws, ordinances, and direction from the City Council
Sara Robinson is honored to be the Assistant City Manager of Deer Park, the Birthplace of Texas. Her career with the City began in January 2022. She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and an undergraduate Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), double majored in Accounting and Finance at the University of Houston.
She is also a Certified Government Finance Officer (CGFO), accredited by the Government Finance Officers Association of Texas (GFOAT). She is a member of the International City Management Association (ICMA), the Texas City Management Association (TCMA), and serves on the TCMA Board of Directors as the state-wide elected Director at Large (DAL).