My GovernmentOur CommunityDoing BusinessHow Do IDiscover Deer Park

Go To Search
Click to Home
Let's Connect


Posted on: August 4, 2017

Reminder regarding residential solicitors/peddlers

Per City ordinance, all residential solicitors and peddlers are allowed within city limits with a valid solicitor’s permit, which will be issued by the City upon completion of a background check. Any solicitor in need of a permit may visit the City’s website at or contact the City Secretary’s office at 281-478-7248.

Residents have the option to display no solicitation signs, per size and character requirements in said ordinance. Residents are also within their rights to request to view a copy of a solicitor’s permit, and should contact the Deer Park Police Department at 281-930-2100 if a permit is not produced.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email