Does the city make adjustments for leaks or filling pools?
The City does make leak adjustments on the excess sewer amount charged in some cases. When requesting a leak adjustment you will need to provide a receipt showing that the repairs have been done and were done in a timely manner.

You may also request a pool fill sewer adjustment when filling your pool for the first time or filling your pool after repairing a pool leak. For a pool fill adjustment we require a receipt from the purchase of the pool or repair and a letter or evidence from the pool company stating the capacity of the pool in gallons.

Show All Answers

1. Does the city provide electronic delivery of utility bills?
2. What are the requirements for starting new utility service?
3. Does the city offer a property tax homestead exemption?
4. Where can I pay my property taxes?
5. When are property taxes due?
6. When is my bill due?
7. Where can I pay my city utility bill?
8. How do I read my water meter or check for leaks?
9. When is my water meter read?
10. Does the city make adjustments for leaks or filling pools?
11. When is garbage picked up?
12. Where can I purchase garbage bags?
13. Does the city offer automatic draft to pay my utility bill? if so, how do i sign up?
14. Does the city accept credit card payments? Are the payments accepted online or by phone?
15. What is the city's property tax rate?
16. Does the city offer an over 65 or disability exemption?
17. Where do I get more information on the value being assessed on my house or information on exemptions?