This is a great family pastime! Games are held at the Adult Sports Complex located at 2700 E. Pasadena Boulevard. All leagues are a minimum of nine weeks of scheduled games. All grass infields!
- Before the season or before your game, you may purchase softballs for $5 per ball (with a maximum purchase of 10) from the Parks and Recreation Department. Come by the Deer Park Community Center to purchase. Cash or credit / debit only.
- We will be playing ASA modified league (USSSA bats allowed).
- All postponed games will be played. Games will be added after the last week of regular schedule and played in the same order originally scheduled.
- New restroom facilities now open.
The next softball season will begin a couple of weeks after the Summer season concludes!
Registration for softball will remain open until one week prior to the start of games. All leagues are 9 weeks of scheduled doubleheader games with an end of season single elimination tournament which the top 6 teams will qualify for.
To secure your spot, payment must be remitted. Registration will be open on September 1.
League play begins on the following dates:
- Monday night: Men's League - September 16, 2019
- Tuesday night: Co-Ed - September 17, 2019
- Thursday night: Men's League - September 19, 2019
$375 per team Price includes umpire fees and 6 softballs
Call the Deer Park Community Center at 281-478-2064 for more information.
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Interested in renting our fields? Look over our Field Rental Contract
- Team Sideline for Updates and Scores
- Rainout line: 281-478-2099
- Interested in playing in our league but don't have a team? Sign up as a Free Agent!
Official / Score Keeper Opportunities
Interested in being an official or a score keeper for the games to earn a bit of extra cash? Please call 281-478-2065 or email Lacy Stole.