CITY GENERAL ELECTION
Next election date: May 4, 2024 / Próxima fecha de elección: 4 de mayo de 2024
General Election: May 6, 2023 / Elección general: 6 de mayo de 2023
Please note that 2023 & 2024 City Election Day voting will take place at City Hall, 710 E San Augustine in the Council Chambers. Early voting will take place in the City Secretary's office at the same address.
Elecciones generales de la ciudad 6 de mayo de 2023
Tenga en cuenta que la votación del día de las elecciones de la ciudad de 2023 y 2024 se llevará a cabo en el Ayuntamiento, 710 E San Augustine en las Cámaras del Consejo. La votación anticipada se llevará a cabo en la oficina del Secretario de la Ciudad en la misma dirección.
General Election Documents
Ordinances, Notices, Results, Sample Ballots
- Ord 4420 Canvass Election Results
- 2023 General Election Results for City of Deer Park
- Sample Ballot Boleta
- PUBLIC NOTICE OF TEST OF AUTOMATIC TABULATING EQUIPMENT/ AVISO PUBLICO DE PROBAR EL EQUIPO PARA TABULAR AUTOMATICAMENTE
- Notice of General Election.2023/(AV/SO DE ELECCION GENERAL)
- Notice of Voting Order Priority for Voters with Certain Disabilities
- Amended #2 Ordinance 4398 Calling Election; Amending Judges
- Ordinance 4387 Amendment #1-Extending voting hours
- Ordinance 4390 Ordering General Election
- Notice for Drawing for Place on Ballot/Aviso para el sorteo de un lugar en la boleta
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the Ballot/AVISO DE FECHA LÍMITE PARA PRESENTAR SOLICITUD PARA UN LUGAR EN LA BOLETA
Early Voting Rosters - Posted each day before 11:00 am for prior day voting
- 05-06-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 05-04-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 05-03-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 5-02-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 5-01-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 4-28-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 4-27-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 4-26-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 4-25-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- 4-24-23 Mail Ballots Received Daily Roster
- Early Roster Voting in Person 5-02-23
- Early Roster Voting in Person 5-01-23
- Early Roster Voting in Person for 4-28-23
- Early Roster Voting in Person 4-27-23
- Early Roster Voting in Person 4-26-23
- Early Roster Voting in Person for 4-25-23
- Early Voting Roster in Person 4-24-23
Voting by Mail
The State of Texas provides that certain voters may apply to vote by mail. The Secretary of State’s form to apply for a ballot by mail (updated following 2021 legislation) by clicking the links below:
Application for Ballot by Mail (English)
Solicitud de Boleta Postal (Espanol)
or is available upon request by mail - City Secretary, P.O. Box 770, Deer Park, TX 77536; by fax to 281- 478-7217; or Email City Secretary.
Voters are not required to use the State application and are strongly encouraged to review information from the Secretary of State's Office.
Any application received that is not on the State’s form is considered an "informal application" and may be accepted if it contains all the following information:
Section 84.001 prescribes the minimum requirements for an ABBM. At a minimum, an early voting ballot application must be in writing and must include:
- State the applicant’s name;
- State the applicant’s address;
- State the number of the applicant’s driver’s license or personal identification card issued by DPS, or if applicant has not been issued one of those numbers, the last four digits of the applicant’s social security number, or a statement that the application has not been issued either of those numbers (NEW LAW – SB 1; 2021, 2nd C.S.);
- State the address at which the applicant is registered;
- State the address to which ballot is to be mailed, if different and if authorized by law (see below);
- State a valid ground for voting by mail;
- Indicate the election for which the applicant is applying to vote by mail; and
- Be signed by applicant or witness, if applicable.
An ABBM that does not contain these statutory elements must be rejected by the early voting clerk.
Applications for a ballot by mail received by mail, common or contract carrier, fax, or by electronic submission of a scanned application with an original signature may be received, provided that the original must be received by mail to the Early Voting Clerk's office at City of Deer Park, P.O. Box 700, Deer Park TX 77536, within four days of the receipt of the electronic submission, per the Texas Election Code.